Register for Praxis
Please follow these instructions to register for Praxis Core.
- Go to www.ets.org
- Click on “The Praxis Series” test
- Next, under “Quick Links” click on “Register for a Test”
- Then click “Register Online Now”
- If you don’t already have one, Create an Account and sign-in Note: Please write down your username and password. You will need this information to check your scores and to register for the Praxis II exams.
- Register for the Praxis CORE exam
- Print your admission ticket and bring it with you to the test center—make sure to check for any other requirements
It is also possible to register by mail or by phone. According to ETS, “if you require accommodations for disabilities or health-related needs, you must register by mail” and you must “allow at least six weeks for [this] review process.” For more information about how to register by mail or by phone, please visit the ETS website at www.ets.org/praxis.
SEND TEST SCORES TO:
AU: 5007 OSSE
(DC Licensure): 7076
Praxis Core Study Resources
TRINITY UNIVERSITY (ONLINE): Trinity offers two courses through the Professional Development for Educators to help teachers prepare for the Praxis Core exam. Students take online practice tests to become more comfortable with the computer-based exams and their content. Praxis Core preparation courses are offered in Mathematics and Reading/Writing. Fee outlined on website
GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY (DC METRO AREA): George Mason University offers Praxis Math Preparation Workshops. Please visit their website for more information. If you have questions regarding this workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Online Resources
Resources from Amazon
- Barron’s Praxis Core Exams: Core Academic Skills for Educators ISBN: 1438005741
- Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators Exam Secrets Study Guide ISBN: 1630945072
- Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators Exam Flashcard Study System ISBN: 1630945080
- Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators Tests: Books + Online ISBN: 0738611808
- Praxis: Core Academic Skills for Educators by LLC LearningExpress ISBN: 1576859789
We are happy to help find a Praxis prep program near you.