Skip to main content

Who can transfer credits into Trinity Washington University’s AA program?

October 10, 2023

If you complete your CDA® coursework at AU, you can transfer the equivalent of up to 6 credits to Trinity Washington University toward an Associate of Arts (AA) in Early Childhood Education (ECE). If you complete your AA at Trinity, you can then transfer credits toward a Bachelor of Arts at Trinity Washington University or American University.